PhD fellowship opportunities at nanoGUNE
The Nanoscience Cooperative Research Centre nanoGUNE Consolider (www.nanogune.eu), located at the Ibaeta Campus of the UPV/EHU in Donostia- San Sebastián, offers PhD Student Positions to graduates in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to get their PhD degree.
The candidates should apply to the Fellowship programme opened recently by the Basque Department of Education, Universities, and Research (deadline 21 July, 2011), within one of the following topics:
- MAG1: Magnetic Nano-Structure and Device Fabrication by means of Focused Ion Beam(FIB) and Electron Beam Induced Deposition (email@example.com)
- MAG2: Devices based on magnetic nano-structures for lab-on-a-chip applications inbiotechnology, nanochemistry, and nanomedicine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SA1: “Electrospinning of protein fibres”:http://www.nanogune.eu/en/research/self-assembly/ (email@example.com)
- SA2: “Electrical contacting of nanowires”:http://www.nanogune.eu/en/research/self-assembly/ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TH1: Theory and simulation of nanosystems (email@example.com)
The information related to the Fellowship Programme can be found at
Those interested in these positions should send their academic records and CV by email to the email attached to the corresponding project and to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 10, 2011.