Summer Internships for undergraduate UPV/EHU students
Call for undergraduate students at the UPV/EHU to participate in nanoGUNE’s Summer Internship Program. 5 grants of 500 €/month are offered to 3. and 4. year students for projects from 1,5 to 2 months. Credits can be achieved through this program.
The projects available are:
- Nanomagnetism: Laser-based Magnetic Measurements
- Nanomagnetism: Deposition and Characterization of Ultrathin Ferromagnetic Films
- Nanooptics: (description not yet available)
- Self-Assembly: Nanofluidic Structures
- Nanodevices: Amorphous Carbon as Electronic Material
- Nanodevices: Resistive Switching in Oxides
Applicants must send an email for each of the projects they want to apply to Txema Pitarke (firstname.lastname@example.org) including their Academic Record. Interviews will be done on 4-5 April. After completing this process, selected candidates will have to register in praktiges.