Summer Internships for 2016 are now open!
Call for undergraduate students to participate at nanoGUNE’s Summer Internship Program 2016.
Grants of 500 €/month are offered to 3rd and 4th year Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, and Mathematics students for projects from 1.5 to 2 months.
Applicants must send an email, including their Academic Record and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2016.
Preselected candidates will be interviewed on 11th and 18th March.
Applicants from UPV/EHU will have to register in GAUR as well.
- Spin Hall effect in novel materials
- Tuning the Kondo effect by molecular deposition
- Design and study non-collinear magnets for spintronic applications
- Optimising first-principles calculations of matter and nanomatter with supercomputers
- Metric space for quantum mechanics
- Quantum dynamics of electrons and nuclei
- Theory of a quantum particle in a thermal gradient