Every year, we offer undergraduate students the opportunity to participate at nanoGUNE’s Summer Internship Program.
* The CALL for 2017 is now OPEN! *
Grants of 500 €/month are offered to 3rd and 4th year Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Engineering students for projects from 1.5 to 2 months.
Applicants must send an email, including their Academic Record and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 February 2017. The students selected will be asked to attend an interview on 17 or 24 March.
Applicants from UPV/EHU will have to register in GAUR as well.
2017 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECTS
- Seeing ferromagnetism
- Nanostructured magnetic materials for the manipulation of light propagation and polarization
- Spin-to-charge current conversion in interface
- Tuning the Kondo effect by molecular deposition
- Design and study of non-collinear magnets for spintronic applications
- Discovery and Use of Ureases as Advanced Biohybrid Materials for Remediation and Sensing
- Fabrication and Characterization of Functional Polymer-Inorganic Fibers
- Electron transport in hybrid graphene devices
- The graphene TETRIS: bottom-up assembly of graphene stripes
2016 summer internship students
2015 summer interns