Nanoimaging - Publicaciones del año 2022
1. T. Wang, A. Berdonces-Layunta, N. Friedrich, M. Vilas-Varela, J. Calupitan, J.I. Pascual, D. Pena, D. Casanova, M. Corso and D. de Oteyza
JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY 144, 4522 (2022)
Aza-Triangulene: On-Surface Synthesis and Electronic and Magnetic Properties
This document is the Accepted Manuscript version of a Published Work, after peer review and technical editing by the publisher - Copyright by American Chemical Society - To access the final edited and published work see the link above
2. J. Ortuzar, S. Trivini, M. Alvarado, M. Rouco, J. Zaldivar, A. Yeyati, J.I. Pascual and S. Bergeret
Physical Review B 105, 245403 (2022)
Yu-Shiba-Rusinov states in two-dimensional superconductors with arbitrary Fermi contours
Copyright by the American Physical Society. This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the APS.
3. K. Vaxevani, J. Li, S. Trivini, J. Ortuzar, D. Longo, D. Wang and J.I. Pascual
Nano Letters 22, 6075 (2022)
Extending the Spin Excitation Lifetime of a Magnetic Molecule on a Proximitized Superconductor
This document is the Accepted Manuscript version of a Published Work that appeared in final form in Nano Letters, copyright © American Chemical Society after peer review and technical editing by the publisher.
4. J. Goedecke, L. Schneider, Y. Ma, K. That, D. Wang, J. Wiebe and R. Wiesendanger
ACS Nano 16, 14066 (2022)
Correlation of Magnetism and Disordered Shiba Bands in Fe Monolayer Islands on Nb(110)
This document is the Accepted Manuscript version of a Published Work that appeared in final form in ACS Nano, copyright © American Chemical Society after peer review and technical editing by the publisher.
5. N. Friedrich, R. Menchon, I. Pozo, J. Hieulle, A. Vegliante, J. Li, D. Sanchez-Portal, D. Pena, A. Garcia-Lekue and J.I. Pascual
ACS Nano , (2022)
Addressing Electron Spins Embedded in Metallic Graphene Nanoribbons