NanoGUNE and the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC) are jointly offering Basque and Spanish courses for nanoGUNE and DIPC employees and guest researchers staying for more than 90 days, under the following conditions:
- Classes are held in the meeting room located at the 2nd floor of the tower. See timetable below.
- Classes are free of charge with the exception of the course-book, which shall be bought by the attendants, according to the instructions given by the teacher.
- New students could join the classes only at the beginning of each month.
- A minimum of 60% of attendance is required in order to continue with the classes. An attendance follow-up will be done monthly. Students not complying with the minimum monthly attendance, with no justifications, will be withdrawn from the course.
- In order to join the courses the "Course participation agreement" should be filled (download it here) and sent to nanoGUNE's reasearch secretary, Julene Lure (email@example.com).
The working language at nanoGUNE is English. However, official languages in San Sebastian are Basque and Spanish. NanoGUNE offers to its employees the opportunity to learn both languages.