NanoGUNE is seeking to recruit talented, enthusiastic people who will participate in its growing scientific program and will serve its collaborative, technology transfer, and outreach engaging mission. This includes both senior and junior researchers, post-docs, pre-docs, undergraduate students, highly qualified technicians, and administrative and other supporting staff.
NanoGUNE is currently recruiting for:
- Post-doctoral Researcher on Biocatalytic upgrading of natural biopolymers for reassembly as multipurpose materials (BioUPGRADE)
- Post-doctoral Researcher on Molecular self-assembly and DNA Nanotechnology
- Post-doctoral Researcher on Nanocrystalline Ti6Al4V alloy structure and microscale properties
- Post-doctoral Researcher on Spin-orbit based devices
- Post-doctoral Researcher on Transport Properties in 2D Heterostructures
- Pre-doctoral Researcher on Spin-orbit based devices
The 'La Caixa' fellowships are some of the most attractive and complete in Europe. They are aimed at supporting the best scientific talent and fostering innovative and high-quality research in Spain and Portugal. NanoGUNE, as a research center accredited with the María de Maeztu excellence award, is a host institution for the recipients of these grants.
- Doctoral fellowship programme INPhINIT ”la Caixa” Foundation [Call for 2022 now OPEN. Deadlines on 27 January and 16 February 2022]
- Postdoctoral Junior Leader fellowships program [Call for 2022 is closed]
HR Mailing list
If you would like to receive information related to nanoGUNE's open positions and open calls for different training and talent attraction programs, you can subscribe to our HR mailing list.
Any change, even for the better, requires our efforts. At nanoGUNE we welcome you and accompany you during this process to make your arrival as easy as possible. Here you can find some information about Life@ Donostia/San Sebastian and nanoGUNE
This is an open mailbox to send your CV to our database. Nevertheless, according to our recruitment policy, please notice that your CV will not be considered by default for our open positions and that you should send your application in case you are interested in a specific open position.