Spectroscopic ellipsometrer (GES5 spectroscopic-ellipsometer SEMILAB)
Measures a wide range of layer thicknesses and material optical properties in a non-destructive manner.
- Wavelength from 230 to 900 nm.
- Possibility to measure at different incidence angles (from 40° to 77°).
- Automatic multipoint measurements using a xy sample stage automatic movement.
- Optional spectroscopic photometry (transmittance and reflectance) measurements.
- Specialized software to analyze and extract optical information with a broad range material data-base.
CR4 - Deposition Bay