PRE-DOC CONTRACTS FOR THE TRAINING OF DOCTORS - MICINN
Every year, the Spanish Ministry of Science, Universities and Research, opens a program of aid for pre-doc contracts for the training of doctors .
The Nanoscience Cooperative Research Center nanoGUNE, located at the Ibaeta Campus of the UPV/EHU in Donostia / San Sebastian, is recognized as a Maria de Maeztu Center of Excellence and is, therefore, eligible for the "Aid for pre-doc contracts for the training of doctors 2021".
In 2021, nanoGUNE offers three pre-doctoral contracts within this call:
- Materials at the Nanoscale
- Phenomena at the Nanoscale
- Techniques at the Nanoscale
We are seeking to recruit talented, enthusiastic people who will participate in our growing scientific program and will serve our collaborative, technology transfer, and outreach engaging mission.
We invite all candidates interested in joining us to apply for this positions through the open call of the Ministry of Science, Universities and Research of the Spanish Government.
DEADLINE: 11 November 2021 at 2 p.m. (Spain time).
Additional information and contact:
- For further information about the research projects, interested candidates may contact Dr. Luis Hueso at nanoGUNE.
- Website of the call: http://www.aei.gob.es/portal/site/MICINN/menuitem.dbc68b34d11ccbd5d52ffeb801432ea0/?vgnextoid=4c6c68d98570c710VgnVCM1000001d04140aRCRD&lang_choosen=en
- Inquiries about the public call should be addressed by e-mail to the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities: firstname.lastname@example.org