PREDOC BERRI. Basque Government Doctoral Fellowship Programme
The Nanoscience Cooperative Research Center nanoGUNE, located at the Ibaeta Campus of the UPV/EHU in Donostia – San Sebastián, offers PhD-Student Positions to graduates in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biology, and related areas to get their PhD degree.
2023 CALL FOR PHD SCHOLARSHIPS
Eligible candidates must fulfill all the requirements necessary to apply for the PREDOC BERRI Fellowship programme of the Department of Education, Language Politics, and Culture of the Basque Government. Note that candidates must be currently resident in the Basque Country since at least 1 January 2023.
The PhD projects will be related to the current interests of the research groups of nanoGUNE:
- Nanomagnetism - Andreas Berger (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Paolo Vavassori (email@example.com)
- Nanooptics - Rainer Hillenbrand (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Self-Assembly - Alexander Bittner (email@example.com)
- Nanomedicine - Mariana Medina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nanodevices - Luis Hueso (email@example.com) and Felix Casanova (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Electron Microscopy - Andrey Chuvilin (email@example.com)
- Theory - Emilio Artacho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nanomaterials - Mato Knez (email@example.com)
- Nanoimaging - Jose Ignacio Pascual (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nanoengineering - Andreas Seifert (email@example.com)
The PREDOC BERRI call of the Basque Government for 2023-2024 is now open and interested students are welcomed to present their candidature sending their CV and Academic Record to the Group Leader of the research group they are most interested no later than 25 July 2023.
The official deadline for application at the Basque Government is: 31 July 2023.