NanoGUNE runs a visits program where high-school and university students come to the center in order to have a closer look at scientific research, particularly at nanoscience. Visits typically include a lecture about nanotechnology and its challenges, an open discussion with researchers, and a guided tour to the laboratories.
Know more about how to visit nanoGUNE.
Here you will find educational materials about nanoscience, as weel as interesting links to online educational resources and networks related with nano.
- NANOYOU: offers educational materials, games, experiments, etc. This European initiative also offers teachers the opportunity to become part of the NANOYOU Schools' Community.
- TryNano: TryNano.org is a resource for anyone interested in learning about Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Whatisnano? : DIY experiments, videos, games, etc. about nanosience and nanotechnology
- Nanoschoolbox : A kit with experiments and demonstrations to draw students’ attention to nanotechnology.
- NanoKOMIK: nano-fiction comic.
- 10alamenos9 : Nanodissemination project with activities and materials for a large variety of publics.