ALD Cambridge Nanotech Savannah S100
Atomic Layer Depostion (ALD ), Evaporation thecnique for deposition of wide variety of materials (Al2O3, HfO2, ZnO, TiO2 and other oxides, nitrides and metals) on flat substrates (e.g. Si wafer) or high aspect ratio substrates (porous foams, fibers….)
What we can offer:
- High quality ceramic and hybrid (organic-inorganic) coatings.
- Possibility to coat a wide variety of substrates, glass, silicon, polymers...
Improve the mechanical properties of materials (hardness, corrosion, wear, friction, adhesion...)
Standard fabrication for coating systems calibration
Multilayers for sensing and metrology
Interesting for (with the system):
Solar cell industry, biotech, off-shore industry, glass coatings, microelectronics and microsystems, automotive industry, iron ad steel industry, metallurgy, machine tool manufacturers...
- ''Exposure mode'’ for deposition of conformal and uniform films on substrates with ultra high aspect ratios, greater than 2000:1
- ''Continuous mode'' for perfectly dense, uniform and conformal films.
- 4 precursor sources (heated up to 150 ºC) and option of using O3
- Sample holder: 4” compatible and possibility to heat up to 300 °C