2D-INK - Redesigning 2D Materials for the Formulation of Semiconducting Inks
Developing inks of novel 2D semiconducting materials for low-cost large-area fabrication processes.
2D-INK is a European project targeted at developing inks of novel 2D semiconducting materials for low-cost large-area fabrication processes on insulating substrates through a new methodology, which will exceed the properties of state-of-the-art graphene- and graphene oxide based inks.
- Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea - Spain
- Universidad do Minho, Portugal
- Universitat de Valencia, Spain
- Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Universitat Wien, Austria
- The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- CIC nanoGUNE, Spain
- Graphenea SA ,Spain
- Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal