Since its creation in 2006, nanoGUNE's research activity focuses not only on carrying out excellent research, but also on the transfer of knowledge and technology to its industrial environment.
The main objectives of nanoGUNE are the following:
- To lead, support and coordinate research in nanoscience and nanotechnology in the Basque Country.
- To promote technology transfer and the development of a nanotechnology-based Industry.
- To support new academia curricula and high-level training of researchers in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
- To foster networking and the creation of alliances with institutions and regions all over the world.
- To strengthen the social use of research and the public understanding of science, including science and society issues.
You will find below the Mission, vision and core values of nanoGUNE, and the links to the main key policies.