Apply for a Basque PhD grant with nanoGUNE
NanoGUNE, located at the Ibaeta Campus of the UPV/EHU in Donostia – San Sebastián, offers PhD opportunities to graduates in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biology, and related areas to get their PhD degree.
Eligible candidates must fulfill all the requirements necessary to apply for the PREDOC BERRI Fellowship program of the Department of Education of the Basque Government. Note that candidates must be currently resident in the Basque Country since at least 1 January 2018.
The PhD projects will be related to the current interests of the research groups at nanoGUNE:
- Nanomagnetism - Andreas Berger and Paolo Vavassori
- Nanooptics - Rainer Hillenbrand
- Self-Assembly - Alexander Bittner
- Nanobiomechanics - Raul Perez-Jimenez
- Nanodevices - Luis Hueso and Felix Casanova
- Electron Microscopy - Andrey Chuvilin
- Theory - Emilio Artacho
- Nanomaterials - Mato Knez
- Nanoimaging - Jose Ignacio Pascual
- Nanoengineering - Andreas Seifert
The PREDOC BERRI call of the Basque Government for 2018-2019 is now open and interested candidates are welcomed to submit their application together with their CV and Academic Record to the Group Leader of their interest no later than 15 June 2018.
All the information about the fellowships is available at these links: